Two Bunch Palms
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$89
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$215
$209
$149
Travelocity
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$74
$70
Travelocity
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$179
Sagewater Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
Hope Springs(Desert Hot Springs)
All reviewsmud bathnew ownersgrotto poolal caponetai chispa treatmentsvan goghhot springsessence restaurantduck pondpainting classfeed the ducksprivate backyardhealthy foodbeautiful propertydesert hideawaycool pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Just returned from second visit in four months. It's fantastic. QUIET. You arrive to NO CELL PHONE and WHISPER. They had me at no cell phone. I am somebody who has enormous difficulty relaxing. I became a vegetable five minutes after check in. This place isn't "luxy", but it's nurturant. The atmosphere immediately detoxes you even without the amazing treatments. It's ideal for spa lover and haters! My husband, who is anti-spa as humanely possible, lives to return. When he walked in from his Watsu with Kim, he said "Hon, I just had the most incredible experience of my life." Kim for Watsu, Beth for salt scrub. We didn't do lots of other treatments because we fell in love with those. I'll branch out next time.

My only fear is that new management will change the place and make it another overpriced, overdone spa. What makes this place so unique is its uniqueness! The only downside from my POV is that the restaurant needs work. Food is okay, not great. I admit to one other fear, that posting this will mean it'll be harder to get a room next time.

Room Tip: We now consider 13 "ours." We've had it twice and love it. It's a suite with a sitting room and kitchen near the Grotto by the Al Capone Suite. Very cool.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

As a "regular" guest of Two Bunch Palms having visited a couple of dozen times or more in the past 12 years, I've had a lot of experience with Two Bunch. My husband and I just visited this past weekend for 3 nights; our first visit since TBP has been under its new ownership. Despite the resort being sold out, we still found it to be quiet despite the pools (hot and cold) and common areas having lots of people in them. The staff was friendly and professional as always; dinner (which we took to our spa suite) was perfectly cooked as always, and our facials and swedish massages absolutely delightful and relaxing. We look forward to continued room improvements and our next visit!

Room Tip: If you want a room within close proximity to the mineral pools and cold pool and spa, select a regular grotto room. If you a prefer a larger room that is not so close to the amenities, a suite in the "tennis" or "fountain" area would be more to your liking.
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Great place to stay if you need a relaxing quiet place to unwind. Staff was very attentive and friendly and room was very conviently located near all the amenities that the resort has to offer. We stayed 2 days and left very refreshed and invigorated . Would definitely stay again. The grounds are well maintained.

Room Tip: We stayed in 16a which had a small kitchenette with microwave refridge and sink
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I loved it. The grounds are beautiful. It's adult only, and very quiet. They have free yoga in the morning. The lake is so pretty with ducks, pretty fish, and tutles. The trees are beautiful, feels like walking through a magical forest. Lots of fruit trees. The hot pool is open 24/7. I rented a 1 bedroom villa by the lake. It was big, cozy, clean, teh bed was comfortable, had a fridge, 2 tvs, private backyard. I will definitly be coming back. The new owners do not yet have a liquor license, but you can bring your own alcohol. Vons is around the corner. Order the duck at the restaurant. It tasted so fresh, I wondered if they got one from their lake:)

Reviewed June 27, 2012

They have a no cell phone policy! This is a haven for recharging and relaxing. Wonderful restaurant with home made bread. The grounds are so peaceful with huge trees and spots where you can sit and contemplate life. Spa is wonderful, including individual mud baths. Rooms are very nice and spacious. The mineral baths are so healing and private. I am a regular here--keeps me sane.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends