“Still satisfied”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Delano
Sacramento, CA
“Still satisfied”
Reviewed September 18, 2005

I had booked this hotel based on a prior visit. The hotel property was sold out maybe due to the fact that I was going to a 50th wedding anniversary in the city. In fact, all the major named hotels were booked solid. On a prior visit, the hotel was maybe half full. Since it was a booked hotel, I was expecting problems. Well, just one.

The door that connects to other rooms is not sound-proofed very well. I can clearly hear my neighbor's conversations and his singing in the shower. =) In addition to that, I can hear the TV. I thought to myself - I could live with this for just one night. I was only there for one night, and fortunately for me, I fell asleep without any problems. For those with problems with noise, you may want to reconsider this property. Because it was sold out, we also had another guest over us. It sounded as if there were kids jumping up and down up there. The building is not very good in terms of soundproofing.

All in all, in relation to what we paid ($55 a night for a govt rate) to what we received in the room (king size bed, large room, table & 2 chairs, TV with so many cable channels, continental breakfast, coffee in the room, frig, iron & ironing board, & great water pressure), the price we paid was an excellent value.

I would maybe stay at this property and request an upper floor (it's only 2 stories) and a room with no connecting doors (if that's even possible).

• Stayed September 2005
2 Thank flipxcyd

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 13, 2004

Decided to stay here, since I received a complimentary night due to poor service at another Choice Hotels property. I stayed for just one night, and it was relatively nice for this level of hotel. My room had a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, 2 beds, and a table and chair. Besides the fact that one of the lights was unplugged and the AC had to be turned on via the office, the place was respectable.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Delano
Americas Best Value Inn
Best Western Liberty Inn
Holiday Inn Express Delano Hwy 99
Motel 6 Delano
Motel 6 Delano
#4 of 6 in Delano
Best Western Plus Wasco Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Porterville

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!