“Pleasantly surprised”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Delano
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I've never been a fan of motels, however I stayed there this weekend and was VERY happy with the accommodations!! Will definitely stay again.. Great value! I stayed with a friend since I don't stay at new places by myself.. We will be going back next weekend.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank CHRYS M
There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn

Reviewed May 31, 2012

The room was inexpensive, however it was a holiday weekend and most were booked. Didn't notice ant bed bug or the like, but the rooms were small and had a antiseptic smell. Didn't seem to be the best neighborhood. Its OK for the price, but I would pay more next time.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tomtyo
Reviewed May 26, 2012

The Holiday Inn gouges you but has a better breakfast by far. I've not had a room problem, they are so-so at best but comfortable and fairly clean. The price is what keeps me going there. The staff and manager are very nice and helpful. I will stay there again.

Room Tip: Flip a coin
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Harleyca100
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Nasty, gross, dirty rooms. Nothing in the room works got a huge swelled red itchy bumps on my ARM from the bed bugs! Mattress looks brown from dirt! Pay the extra $15 for holiday inn, this place is sick & nasty! Had to threaten to call the cops to get my $ back!

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank devi81
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I would have paid extra to stay in a cleaner and friendlier place at Holiday Inn Express or Best Western which is right across the street. This place was too dusty and filthy for us. Not enough towels for my family, 3 of us 4 got rashes from what we think is from the bedding and it took 20 minutes just to check out.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Marie F
Reviewed March 17, 2011

Very nice room. Give it an above average for the price. Continental breakfast also included Belgian Waffles which as a nice change from usual sweet buns and coffee. No problem returning.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 55traveler08
Reviewed November 27, 2009

This hotel is so nice brekfast was wonder full hot breakfast I stay so many rodeway inn this is nice frendly staf helpfully people I like to stay I will tell all of my friend to stay here because us cheap and nice beter than other hotel in this economy

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank shailesh1018
Also consider these accommodations in or near Delano
Best Western Liberty Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
Holiday Inn Express Delano Hwy 99
Motel 6 Delano
Motel 6 Delano
#4 of 6 in Delano
Best Western Plus Wasco Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Porterville

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!