“Best Hotel in Delano!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Delano
clearwater, United States
“Best Hotel in Delano!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

I always stay at this hotel when I am in Delano and the staff are always very friendly and helpful! The rooms are clean and the breakfast food is a good value and thier is plenty of variety. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a clean hotel for a great value.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWLibertyinn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Liberty Inn, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Colleen S,

Thank you again for another kind review! It is always a pleasure to see you when you come to Delano!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Santa Rosa, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Everything was great. We especially enjoyed the waffle bar ! The location was good for this particular leg of the trip. Our friends stayed at a different hotel and their experience wasn't as pleasant. The only negative would be this..it might be time to purchase a different style of pillows, a little larger and softer. Otherwise, all was good :)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWLibertyinn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Liberty Inn, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Dear Calio65,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write about your experience with us! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again whenever life brings you to Delano!
Long Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

First, I should start by saying that I was the most ANNOYING customer in the world. I made a reservation, then cancelled, then made another one, then cancelled AGAIN! Third times the charm, as they say. And it certainly was! Immediately I noticed a nice young man greeting guests and sweeping outside of the entrance. Turns out he was the manager, and was just as kind and professional as could be. He genuinely cared for the well being of the guests and I noticed that numerous times in the 3 days I was there. Let's be honest... as a city girl.... staying "in the middle of nowhere" ALONE was a little unsettling for me. But from the moment I entered the hotel until the moment I left, I felt extremely well taken care of and safe. The hotel is CLEAN. The hotel is AFFORDABLE. The hotel staff are incredibly gracious and attentive. The pool is very comfortable. The beds are great. I am very, very happy with the service, value and comfort I experienced. I highly, highly recommend this hotel for those of you who are on a budget, but don't want to compromise quality. Save yourself the time and energy of searching all over and book a room here. It's fantastic. And.... I NEVER write reviews.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BWLibertyinn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Liberty Inn, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear kris102014,

Thank you so much for your kind, detailed review! We are happy to hear that you felt "extremely well taken care of and safe." We are also happy to hear that you describe our hotel as "clean" and our hotel staff as "incredibly gracious and attentive." Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to your next stay with us!
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

FULL DISCLOSURE – I BELONG TO THE BEST WESTERN LOYALTY CLUB. We stopped here because all of the hotel rooms in nearby Bakersfield were booked due to several major events. This turned out to be an okay alternative. But they too were heavily booked so we had to take a second story room. (No elevator – we’re geezers.) And the only room available was a suite – at a premium price. The room was spacious, if laid out strangely. The cable choices were very limited. And the nearby train tracks were a minor problem. All that being said, this place provided a good night’s rest.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear rrkessler,

Thank you being a Best Western Rewards member. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand. We are glad to hear that you had a "good night's rest" during your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!
Hayward, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Do not make a reservation on the internet. I did this and had to cancel one of my days. I was told because I made the reservation on the internet they could not compensate me in any way for the second night I could not stay, I had a family emergency and had to leave and lost my money for the second night with the only explanation that it was made with someone else on the internet and they could not help me. Is Best Western so un business like that they allow this to happen. I am very unhappy with this and will not make this mistake again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
BWLibertyinn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Liberty Inn, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear Helen G,

We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy regarding your billing. As we explained to you during your stay, you booked your reservation on priceline.com and you directly paid priceline.com for your room. We at the hotel cannot refund you anything because we never accepted any payment from you. You must contact priceline.com regarding any billing issues. We recommend that you book reservations with us directly over the phone or on our own website at bestwestern.com to avoid such situations. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you again soon.
Seal Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

Stopped by here for a local event. My room was big and spacious and clean, and the front desk was very friendly.

The parking lot was big and safe, and there were plenty of restaurants right next door or across the street, open all night. I was impressed by the indoor pool and jacuzzi but did not have time to use them.

Breakfast was excellent; they have a waffle maker and fresh fruit and juices as well as hard boiled eggs.

I'd definitely come back to this hotel for future events.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BWLibertyinn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Liberty Inn, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Dennis C,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We are happy hear that you describe our hotel as "clean, safe, spacious" and our front desk as "very friendly." We take pride in providing a memorable experience for all of our guest. We hope to see you again down the road!
clearwater, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have to come to Delano several times a year and I recommend this hotel highly! The staff are always friendly and polite and the stay is affordable. It is not the fanciest hotel but it is clean and close to everything in Delano.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWLibertyinn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Liberty Inn, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Colleen S,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to your upcoming stays with us here in Delano! See you soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Delano
Americas Best Value Inn
BEST WESTERN PLUS Wasco Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn
BEST WESTERN Porterville Inn
#2 of 4 in Porterville

Been to BEST WESTERN Liberty Inn? Share your experiences!