“Great Cinnamon Rolls” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch
Quito
“Great Cinnamon Rolls”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

As you enter this old school bakery you can feel that it's been around a long time-25+ years long. I grew up here and didn't even know about it until I visited last week.

Decor is old school, and the smells are old school delicious, with classic french loaves neatly displayed and delicious pastries in the display case, though it was a little empty in the late afternoon.

We had only a cinnamon roll, but on this item alone I can recommend that these guys know what they are doing, and they do it wel..

• Visited August 2013

del mar, ca
“Great sandwiches!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

The bread is perfect and lots of choices. I love their sweet dill mustard with Turkey on a croissant. The baked goods are all excellent!!!

• Visited November 2011
Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Bread”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2009

We haven't been to Del Mar in a few years, and are now planning a trip in the fall. I thought I would check out the restaurants in the area to make sure some of our favorites were still there. I was pleased to see this bakery was listed. It was always a regular stop on trips with my kids. We would go out of our way to get loaves of sourdough bread from O'Briens for picnics on the beach. They make deli sandwiches, and have a nice casual patio, shared by other local takeouts. Fantastic bread, great coffee. Nice local store.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to O'Brien's Boulangerie? Share your experiences!