“In Del Mar and Carlsbad too”
Review of Board & Brew

Board & Brew
Ranked #8 of 97 Restaurants in Del Mar
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My favorite sandwich shop in North County. I've gotten sandwiches here for lunch, and sandwiches, salads, and cookies for catering. I have never been disappointed with anything that I have ever ordered from them. Busy for lunch but the staff is great, the service was good. We split the sandwich because they are big.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Ordered the grilled chicken sandwich and added avocado. Super yummy. Both of our sandwiches were pretty big. We couldn't finish them, but they were pretty good. Cute little sandwich shop. Ate on a Sunday early afternoon. Got really busy at noon. I would eat here again and order the grilled chicken on French bread with avocado again.

Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

I occasionally visit Board & Brew for lunch when working in the area. Food is tasty with large portions. Service is simple and outdoor seating is enjoyable.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Baja Chicken sandwich, and jam that into a container of ranch! I have come here for years, and can't say anything but good things about this place. Good location to hang out with the friends, and nice atmosphere as it is in Del Mar California.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

We stopped in Del Mar for lunch and decided on Board & Brew. Had the Baja Chicken sandwich and loved it. My wife had the Turkado and thought it was quite good as well.

Been to Board & Brew? Share your experiences!