Hotel Indigo San Diego Del Mar(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
$229
$212
Hilton San Diego/Del Mar(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
$286
$266
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Secret Garden Inn(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
$375
$209
  • Restaurant
Les Artistes(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
$179
$155
Free cancellation until 07/22
$501
$459
No availability for your dates from our partners
Wave Crest Resort(Del Mar)
Villa L'Auberge(Del Mar)
  • Pool
All reviewsocean viewburritonice pool and hot tubon premisesquaint hotelbeautiful landscapingthird floorwithin walking distancewet barsan diegomini fridgetwo blocksrailroad trackslocation is greatnice staycoffee makershops and restaurants
Reviewed December 8, 2015

We stumbled on this gem of a hotel in the seaside village of Del Mar. What a great location, within walking distance to the village with wonderful restaurants and within walking distance to the beautiful Pacific Ocean. The hotel is charming with a large updated bathroom and clean rooms. Our window faced some of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen. The staff are friendly and warm and inviting. We mixed business with pleasure on this trip but if you need to be in the Del Mar area, this hotel would be ideal.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms are worth the extra charge!
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank Samantha F
Reviewed November 11, 2015

This is a very nice hotel that is also in a great location. Hotel is older but very well maintained. Our room was recently remodeled and it was very nice.

The staff is excellent, very friendly. Parking is FREE (rare for California) and if you do not mind walking you are only a few blocks from downtown or the beach.

My only complaint is the bed was hard, but no big deal.

We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SctdlAZHomes
Reviewed November 8, 2015

Wonderful couple of days at the Del Mar Inn. Rooms recently updated. Friendly front desk. Adequate parking. On premises small eatery for breakfast was very good. Did not try dinner at this restaurant. Look forward to our next trip.

Room Tip: Third floor ocean view well worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DoctorJoe_12
silversurfer-delmar, Manager at Best Western Premier Hotel Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2015

Dear DoctorJoe_12: Thank you for the great comments on TripAdvisor. We do attempt to be as pleasant to our visitors as they’re our VIP’S – each and every one.

We’re happy you enjoyed your stay with us in our own Sea Side Village in America’s Finest City of San Diego.

We hope to have you visit into the future again and again.
Thomas Mackey
Del Mar Inn Hotel

Reviewed November 3, 2015

We stayed here because we were in town for a wedding. Our room was updated and clean and the bed was very comfortable. Also, the kitchenette was very convenient. You could easily walk to the beach. There's a restaurant on site but we didn't eat at it. You are more than within walking distance of other better restaurants in downtown Del Mar. They do a great job with their guests.

Stayed: October 2015
3  Thank 5ChristopherD
silversurfer-delmar, Manager at Best Western Premier Hotel Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2015

Dear 5ChristopherD: Thank you for the great comments on TripAdvisor.

We do attempt to offer our on site restaurant “Bistro” in case our guests simply choose to lounge and enjoy the hotel and immediate surroundings. And yes, Del Mar offers some great restaurants to enjoy.

Hope you enjoyed the wedding and all the family and friends you were able to visit while in America’s Finest City.

We hope to have you visit into the future again and again.
Thomas Mackey
Del Mar Inn Hotel

Reviewed October 27, 2015

We stayed here two nights in late August for a Del Mar racetrack weekend. I liked our stay here overall. It's a great location on Camino Del Mar near downtown Del Mar, so it's convenient to a bunch of restaurants and hang-out spots. The room was pleasant, with fairly new carpet, although it was slightly musty at first, which I attributed to dampness from the hotel being so close to the ocean. Did not notice the mustiness once we left for dinner and came back, and I think it went away once we ran the AC. The room was fine, although a bit on the small side. The bathroom looked recently remodelled, and was very nice, although the water pressure in the shower was underwhelming. I brought my laptop with me, but was not able to obtain a strong enough signal from the WiFi to use it. I don't know if this is because I have an older lap-top, or what, but the signal was difficult to catch, and once I had it, was not sufficient to allow me to load pages, so I gave up. The coffee shop looked nice, but we ate breakfast off the property both days we were there. Hours were limited, so when I went back for my second cup of coffee some time after 10 am, it was already shut down. Disappointing. I booked an "ocean-view" room and paid more than for a pool-view room. I would say, save your money, because what we got was a view of the parking lot (we were on the second floor). Perhaps it's worth the extra dough if you are on third? Overall, I would say it was a pleasant hotel, nothing that special. I would be inclined to check out similar properties in this part of Del Mar on my next trip down there, but this one was okay.

Room Tip: Don't pay extra for an "ocean-view" room, unless it's on the third floor. Not worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends