Hotel Indigo San Diego Del Mar(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
$229
$212
Hilton San Diego/Del Mar(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
$286
$266
  • Pool
Secret Garden Inn(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
$375
$209
  • Restaurant
Les Artistes(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
$179
$155
Free cancellation until 07/22
$501
$459
  • Pool
Winners Circle Resort(Solana Beach)(Great Value!)
$174
Courtyard San Diego Del Mar/Solana Beach(Solana Beach)(Great Value!)
$249
$239
$230
$192
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsocean viewburritonice pool and hot tubon premisesquaint hotelbeautiful landscapingthird floorwithin walking distancewet barsan diegomini fridgetwo blocksrailroad trackslocation is greatnice staycoffee makershops and restaurants
Reviewed November 8, 2015

Wonderful couple of days at the Del Mar Inn. Rooms recently updated. Friendly front desk. Adequate parking. On premises small eatery for breakfast was very good. Did not try dinner at this restaurant. Look forward to our next trip.

Room Tip: Third floor ocean view well worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DoctorJoe_12
silversurfer-delmar, Manager at Best Western Premier Hotel Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2015

Dear DoctorJoe_12: Thank you for the great comments on TripAdvisor. We do attempt to be as pleasant to our visitors as they’re our VIP’S – each and every one.

We’re happy you enjoyed your stay with us in our own Sea Side Village in America’s Finest City of San Diego.

We hope to have you visit into the future again and again.
Del Mar Inn Hotel

Reviewed November 3, 2015

We stayed here because we were in town for a wedding. Our room was updated and clean and the bed was very comfortable. Also, the kitchenette was very convenient. You could easily walk to the beach. There's a restaurant on site but we didn't eat at it. You are more than within walking distance of other better restaurants in downtown Del Mar. They do a great job with their guests.

Stayed: October 2015
3  Thank 5ChristopherD
silversurfer-delmar, Manager at Best Western Premier Hotel Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2015

Dear 5ChristopherD: Thank you for the great comments on TripAdvisor.

We do attempt to offer our on site restaurant “Bistro” in case our guests simply choose to lounge and enjoy the hotel and immediate surroundings. And yes, Del Mar offers some great restaurants to enjoy.

Hope you enjoyed the wedding and all the family and friends you were able to visit while in America’s Finest City.

We hope to have you visit into the future again and again.
Del Mar Inn Hotel

Reviewed October 27, 2015

We stayed here two nights in late August for a Del Mar racetrack weekend. I liked our stay here overall. It's a great location on Camino Del Mar near downtown Del Mar, so it's convenient to a bunch of restaurants and hang-out spots. The room was pleasant, with fairly new carpet, although it was slightly musty at first, which I attributed to dampness from the hotel being so close to the ocean. Did not notice the mustiness once we left for dinner and came back, and I think it went away once we ran the AC. The room was fine, although a bit on the small side. The bathroom looked recently remodelled, and was very nice, although the water pressure in the shower was underwhelming. I brought my laptop with me, but was not able to obtain a strong enough signal from the WiFi to use it. I don't know if this is because I have an older lap-top, or what, but the signal was difficult to catch, and once I had it, was not sufficient to allow me to load pages, so I gave up. The coffee shop looked nice, but we ate breakfast off the property both days we were there. Hours were limited, so when I went back for my second cup of coffee some time after 10 am, it was already shut down. Disappointing. I booked an "ocean-view" room and paid more than for a pool-view room. I would say, save your money, because what we got was a view of the parking lot (we were on the second floor). Perhaps it's worth the extra dough if you are on third? Overall, I would say it was a pleasant hotel, nothing that special. I would be inclined to check out similar properties in this part of Del Mar on my next trip down there, but this one was okay.

Room Tip: Don't pay extra for an "ocean-view" room, unless it's on the third floor. Not worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2015

While this property has some bonuses (nice location, an attractive pool) I would much rather stay at a different hotel. It looked like the room was last updated in the late 80s or early 90s. The bed was just okay, and the room made my asthma flare up (dust or mildew? there was an odor even though the room looked clean) which is unusual. I ended up sleeping on my parents couch even though the room was paid for. I'd rather stay at a newer or recently refreshed property as the bar has really been raised at the 2.5 and 3 start level at most chain hotels.

Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family
silversurfer-delmar, Manager at Best Western Premier Hotel Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2015

GM
Clarion Del Mar Inn Hotel
858.755.9765 ext403

Reviewed September 30, 2015

I came to see American Pharoah parade at Del Mar over Labor Day weekend. I didn't book the flight and hotel until 4 days before we arrived, so most hotels were completely booked for the holiday weekend. I'm so thankful that I came across this hotel though! The price was fair, the location was fantastic (just a short walk down the hill to a cliff overlooking the beach!), and the room was very spacious and tidy. The mini fridge in the room was a nice touch. I'm a little gunshy around those because of the way the hotels in Vegas will practically charge you for opening the mini fridge door, but I was impressed to see that it really was there for my use. My spur-of-the-moment trip was so much fun, and this hotel was exceptional.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
3  Thank Lindsay G

Dear Lindsay G: Thank you for the great comments on TripAdvisor – We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences while visiting our Sea Side Village Location.

Hope to have you return again into the future for another great stay in America’s Finest City and our own Beachy Location.
Clarion Del Mar Inn Hotel