“Service was bad”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Hope they have gotten better but the times we went the service was some of the worse we have received.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

we sat outside under the heated lamps because it was a little cold and that was great.. food and service was great..

Reviewed December 1, 2009

We ate Thanksgiving dinner at the Paradise Grille and had a wonderful experience. There were 9 adults, an infant and a toddler eating at 4:00 pm. Our table in the courtyard was very comfortable. Our server, Tanya, was a true professional and was very attentive. The owner, Conner, made us feel like one of his family. Teddy, the bar manager, gave us recommendations on wine pairings that were excellent. The turkey dinner melted in our mouths. Everyone raved about the food. I'm not sure that I will be able to get my wife to prepare the traditional Thanksgiving dinner in the future. She and the family loved being spoiled and not having to clean up. We will return to this "paradise" often when we visit our children in Southern California.

2  Thank Robert P
Reviewed April 6, 2009

I had a very pleasant experience at the Paradise Grille. Our party of four was seated outside in a very pleasant courtyard. The waiter was attentive and the food was very good. We had a wide range of entrees, and everything from the filet mignon to the burger had a nice presentation. I would definitely take my out of town company there again!

Reviewed August 13, 2008

I don't know what the other reviewers on are on, but I sure would like some of that. The service was terrible. Food was good, but our server was rude and ignored our dinner party. Don't go here if you want to have a pleasant dinner experience. Even McDonalds has better service than this snobby restaurant.