“A Must When in SoCal”

Americana Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Americana Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 96 Restaurants in Del Mar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 15th St.
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The food and service are delightful, accentuated by see and be seen sidewalk dining. And the americana restaurant is dog-friendly, of course. Plus you get a free postcard to send to yourself as a reminder to visit Del Mar again and often!

There are newer reviews for Americana Restaurant

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This restaurant has a fantastic atmosphere but the food was under whelming.
We had to ask for the bread and water and when it came the butter was delicious as it was mixed with rosemary and garlic. But the service was initially very slow.
The entrees came out quickly, but my salmon salad was a heap of spinach and a few veggies. The salmon was delicious, but they could have done so much more with the salad. Not that I don't like spinach, but I like a nice ratio of veggies to balance it out.
I wasn't impressed.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

The food was good and reasonably priced. There are heat lamps outside and the tables on the side face the ocean.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

My wife I had had breakfast here this morning. We were seated right away, but waited probably well over an hour for our food. I had to ask the host to track down our server, for we did not see him after we placed our drink order. My wife had an iced coffee, which was served in a pilsner glass with coffee iced cubes. She said it was delicious! I had a peach smoothie which was good, although I waited well over a half hour for it. We both had pancakes which were light & fluffy. I had to ask for extra butter 3 x's before finally getting it from another server. The food was good, but certainly don't come here hungry!!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

We are lunch here outside, and it was so cute and lovely. The food was so good.