“Outstanding Breakfast.”

Americana Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Americana Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 96 Restaurants in Del Mar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 15th St.
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We were on another time zone so we were the first ones there at 7am when they opened. They had a ton of choices and everything sounded great. The atmosphere was charming, with little flower vases and a pinecone in every window. Jazz paintings and funky music gave this place a soul, even though it's been there forever!!

I created my own omlette with egg whites, spinach, ham, avacado, mushrooms and cheddar paired with sourdough toast and a cup of grits. It was HUGE and so tasty. One of my favorite breakfasts on my trip for sure.

By the time we left, there were more customers, kiddos and dogs abound. So family friendly and pet friendly too. A great place to relax and have a long morning breakfast. They have indoor or outdoor seating - some with an ocean view.

It's a must do if you're in the area and looking for an authentically cooked morning breakfast that will fill you up untill mid-afternoon!

There are newer reviews for Americana Restaurant

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I had a quick lunch there and the burgers were great....caramelised onions and blue cheese....and excellent beef

Reviewed April 4, 2012

This charming breakfast and more place was the bomb! I will be comparing the french toast for the rest of my life to that french toast. My husband had an omlette that he was very happy with. There is outside seating and they are dog friendly. Waitress was fun. We are grateful to anyone with a smile and coffee. Next time we will be sure to try lunch/dinner. From this location head down the hill for a stroll along the ocean.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Recently had breakfast here with a large group and every one of us agreed it was great! They have a nice variety of food items, and were able to accommodate a very picky vegan and two gluten-free people. Portions are good-sized so it was handy to be so close to the beach for a walk afterwards. Staff are very friendly and happily accommodated a large group by shifting seating. Will definitely return when I'm back in the area!

Reviewed March 22, 2012

We had breakfast there and it was great. A big breakfast on a beautiful day was the best way to start our last day in Del Mar.