Hilton San Diego/Del Mar
$317
$299
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo San Diego Del Mar(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
$136
$199
$184
Best Western Premier Hotel Del Mar(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
$221
BestWestern.com
Les Artistes(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
Hotels.com
Secret Garden Inn(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
$169
TripAdvisor
Winners Circle Resort(Solana Beach)(Great Value!)
$174
Courtyard San Diego Del Mar/Solana Beach(Solana Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$139
$132
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Villa L'Auberge(Del Mar)
TripAdvisor
1,432 results
All reviewsthe club loungefront deskself parkingshuttle servicewithin mileshorse trackfree shuttlecoastal kitchenfire pitsan diegopool areasolana beachshort drivefreewayjenniferconciergefairgrounds
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I stayed here for 2 weeks in April. I came down for surgery and started my recuperation at the hotel. Everyone was so kind and helpful. the rooms were spacious and comfortable and they provided a fridge and microwave. The patio was so soothing and welcoming. My adult children came along and they enjoyed the pool and other amenities immensely. It was peaceful and the grounds are beautiful. The gold club was a big plus and having breakfast and evening appetizers that were tasty and filling was such a treat and helped my children out when I felt poorly. The shuttle service was impeccable and ready whenever we needed a ride. It was the best hotel experience I have ever had and I would not hesitate to return here again!

Room Tip: Ask for room with patio facing the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
ChrisLott, Director of Sales at Hilton San Diego/Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

I am so glad that everything went well with you surgery and that you were able to recover comfortably at our hotel. I personally appreciate your review and have sent it to our partner’s office and will make sure that the staff is recognized for their excellent service.

Hilton San Diego Del Mar

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I recently stayed at the Hilton Del Mar for a work conference. Be warned it is a complete construction zone! To get to the elevator to our rooms, we had to walk through all kinds of rubble and debris and complete mess (from carpetting being ripped up). The first night we got there my TV did not work, that was remedied by the second night. I could not hear any major noise from construction, but navigating from the parking lot to the 3rd floor rooms (the only floor open right now) I had to take a different path each day to avoid the mess as much as possible. Also, every time I left my room I had to get a new key card. At first I thought I just demagnatized it, but it wouldn't even work if I kept it in my hand not near anything else. Overall the hotel was fine for work, I would not recommend this if you are looking for a relaxing vacation though. Every employee I encountered was very professional and helpful, so that's a plus.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

We are definitely in a construction mode and we apologize for the inconvenience. We are extremely pleased to hear that the employees were outgoing as we all know what kind of stress a renovation can put on a staff and our guests. We look forward welcoming you back once the renovation is complete June 8th!

Reviewed April 28, 2012

I have been coming to the San Diego area for over 5 years. I love staying at the Hilton Del Mar. It is friendly, beautiful, and quiet. It is our favorite location. It is close to all the beach cities and a wonderful hotel. Their rooms are clean and the beds are fantastic. They have the best staff of all the Hilton hotels at which I have stayed.

Room Tip: We like looking over the pool area
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how you feel about our hotel and staff. A happy guest truly means the world to us and I will make sure that the staff hears your comments!

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Found everything pleasant and convenient about this hotel. Since I bid on this room via Priceline, they probably gave me one of the noisier rooms, right next to a metal gate that every guest in my wing walked through, clanging their way through the entrance. But other than that everything was great. Clean and comfortable room. Fantastic garden atmosphere with a heated pool directly in the middle of everything, which offers a close proximity for every room. Great on and off the freeway. Racegrounds right across the street. About four blocks down the road are all the popular restaurants, with great happy hours, with the best beach walk one block due west from there. Just in case you don't get into San Diego County very often you should know that the best beach walk is Moonlight Beach, coming in from Encinitas Blvd. exit. It's a great walk going North or South. Del Mar is the next best. Moonlight Beach is more walking along cliff walls and Del Mar is walking in front of gorgeous beach houses.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
ChrisLott, Director of Sales at Hilton San Diego/Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and the great city of Del Mar. We truly appreciate you and your business and look forward to your quick return.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Was a nice Hilton. Located across from the Horse track and about 2 miles from the beach. About 20 minutes north of downtown San Diego by car.

The hotel has a nice outdoor pool.

Had breakfast one morning at the hotel restaurant. It was fine. There is a Denny's around the corner if you prefer a less expensive breakfast option.

Front desk staff and vallet were friendly. My only complaint was being disturbed by the maid service knocking on my door early the last morning asking if we were checking out that day.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
ChrisLott, Director of Sales at Hilton San Diego/Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

Thank you for your great comments, I will share them with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and thank you for you comments on the issue with housekeeping I will share those with our Director of Housekeeping to address the staff. We all look forward to welcoming you back soon!