“THE BEST VIETNAMESA RESTAURANT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2007

I lived within walking distance to this wonderful restaurant from the day they opened and I could have eaten there everyday and been very happy! Unfortunately, it is tucked into the corner of a strip mall with a Von's market and a Long's Drug Store and smaller businesses in between but don't let that stop you from eating there!! The place is immaculate, with white tablecloths and linen napkins and always a lovely, single, fresh flower, usually a rose, in a vase, on each table. The food is wonderful and very fresh. This is a very popular place with the locals so give it a try.... I promise you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2007

When we arrived, we were worried, since there were many open tables. But, as our meal progressed, the tables became full and it appears that this place is a local favorite.

The had a large menu and an impressive wine list, but not that many by the glass, though we both found some that we enjoyed.

My wife is Vietnamese and she really enjoyed the dishes. We will definitely be going back. The price was reasonable as well.

2  Thank Derek L
A TripAdvisor Member
Rancho Santa Fe
Reviewed April 18, 2006

Small, warm cozy atmosphere with great service and a wonderful extensive wine list for a Vietnamese restaurant. The dishes are gourmet like entrees you can't get at any other Vietnamese restaurant. The imperial rolls are the best, can't go wrong with the cook it yourself beef grill. Very clean and one of the best!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 11, 2006

I love this place. If you want the best, well-prepared, gourmet Vietmamese food. The atmosphere is just ok, but there is a mystique about this place. The owner, Andy is adorable and eager to please, I always feel like I am entering the home of an old friend. Brilliant menu and even better food, this place is amazing!

1  Thank cjennt