Tripadvisor
Del Mar
Post
Inbox
Search

“Was good but a little loud ”

Milton's Deli Restaurant
Cuisines: Diner, Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Met 4 coworker for lunch. Service was good food was good. It was busy and a little hard to hear the conversation.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (330)

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Friendly waitresses and waiters, good service.
A huge and varied selection of entrees with mouth watering combinations and treats
Brings back memories of great delis in Chicago, Miami Beach, and LA
No pressure, great for conversations with loved ones, comfortable booths/tables
Conveniently located off the I-5 Freeway in Del Mar

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

We were here last month and my kids insisted we come back again my son is crazy about the kids meatloaf dinner after the second time I demolished the Mediterranean salad which is off the charts. Bryant was I server both times and he was just terrific the bakery is incredible and very tempting

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

Shannon was a gracious host and the locals love this place. A deli which also serves cookies. Good food and clean vibrant atmosphere. Right off the 5 freeway near Del Mar Race Track. Only positive things to say about this eatery.

Reviewed December 24, 2019 via mobile

We were hungry for some corned beef and we struck gold! Great service. Speedy, polite. Fresh and plentiful dishes. Everyone loved their dishes. Must visit.