“one of the two best deli's in San Diego”

Milton's Deli Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 92 Restaurants in Del Mar
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Diego, California
“one of the two best deli's in San Diego”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Milton's is now bigger than just a restaurant in Del Mar. Their breads are well known in stores throughout the country BUT there is nothing like their challah bread and yes (!) the raisin challah is worth converting for! I love Milton's and there service both for catering and dining is A+!

Visited December 2013

Staten Island, New York
“NY Style Deli on the Left Coast”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My cousin suggested this restaurant and we were not disappointed. It's a little piece of NYC in California. We ordered traditional meals...chicken soup and a pastrami sandwich. Service was excellent and the food reminded us of home. Great find!

• Visited December 2013
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
“Tasty food, lousy service”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

came for breakfast, wife's and daughters breakfasts were good, I ordered Chicken and waffles-White meat, Came with 2 thighs, when the waitress finally came by, she took t back and returned with a small, overcooked 1/3 breast. would be willing to try them again, but would not rely on them to do simple changes

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Dsmittys
Roseville, California
“GREAT NY STYLE DELI - TERRIFIC FOOD & SERVICE”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We ate here for breakfast last week and liked it so much we came back twice. We loved the big sandwiches, particularly the corned beef and the whitefish salad. The rye bread was wonderfully fresh. Prices were quite reasonable for the portions and the quality. Servers were pleasant and helpful. I'd comeback here in a heartbeat.

• Visited December 2013
San Diego, California
“Not worth it!!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I was so excited to go to Milton's. I remember driving by wishing I had the time to go and finally I did. My family's experience was awful. We absolutly hated it.

• Visited October 2013