“I Love Sbicca”
Review of Sbicca

Sbicca
Reserve with OpenTable
Sbicca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 92 Restaurants in Del Mar
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Camino Del Mar
Transit: Camino Del Mar at 15th
Description: San Diego's favorite "Neighborhood" restaurant. Located in beautiful, quaint Del Mar and winner of the "Gold Medallion Award" for Best Neighborhood Restaurant awarded by the San Diego Chapter of the California Restaurant Association. Dine up on the Ocean View deck and take in the blue pacific while enjoying our award winning cuisine or sit on our ocean view sidewalk cafe and sip on one of our Wine Spectator award winning wine list wines.
Paradise Valley, Arizona
“I Love Sbicca”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have a part-time residence in Del Mar and I always look forward to going to Sbicca. I usually come for happy hour when the food is reduced in price. I sit on the patio, often by myself and I am treated so well and do not feel conspicuous being alone at all. All of the food is delicious and unique in some sort of way. I have even met people here that I call when I am in town. I am told it is a locals favorite. The wines by the glass are excellent and the menu always changes. The food is always consistent and delicious. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited June 2013

Atlanta
“A Gem in Del Mar - Not to be Missed!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This lovely little gem is located in the heart of Del Mar and exemplifies the refined yet laid back beach feel of the town. Located on a side street, you have a glimpse of the ocean from the charming outdoor patio. The food was wonderful, the service was impeccable and although we arrived 30 minutes early for our reservation, they accommodated us within 5 minutes with a lovely well located patio table. A definite must if in the San Diego/Del Mar/La Jolla area!

BostonMA
“Yummy experience!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We dined at Sbicca at the suggestion of a local realtor and were not disappointed. Trip Advisor reviews alerted me to the upstairs deck dining so we had a great view and meal!
We enjoyed the sesame crusted seared ahi tuna with baby bok choy, forbidden black rice & ginger soy glaze and the chocolate chip bread pudding (a pleasant surprise).

Oceanside, California
“Always Great!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We have eaten here for years and keep going back-interesting and high quality. Very innovative menu and a good selection of wines.

Visited December 2012
“Awesome brunch!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Quintessential Del Mar! A fun place to hang out on a weekend AM and enjoy the patio seating and great food. The hash, the bene's and omelette were all great. The popovers and homemade jam kick your brunch off and the view is fun. The service is good, not great, but doesn't get in the way of you having a great brunch.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Sbicca? Share your experiences!