“Del Mar classic”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
San Diego CA
“Del Mar classic”
Reviewed November 22, 2007

Bully's resturant is a great place to visit! They are famous for their prime rib (witch should be ordered rare). I have been there numerous times and have never had bad service and my steak is always cooked to perfection! After you eat, you should be ready to go on a stroll on the beach because the portions are large. Bully's resturant is a perfect place for good food and should remain in San Diego for years to come!

kristinawhite10
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bully's Del Mar is awful”
Reviewed May 15, 2007

DO NOT go to Bully's Del Mar. We went in on a Saturday night at 10:30 and we were treated badly and the service was terrible. Our waitress forgot our food and the manager overcharged one person's bill. When we were leaving the manager called my friends and me
[-----]. I will NEVER go there again. I was the most awful dining experience I have ever had. I don't know how they are still in business with absoultely NO customer service.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great food/terrible service”
Reviewed August 16, 2005

Each time I have been to Bully's I have had a bad experience with the service. My friend and I went a couple of times and the staff made rude comments and treated us badly. Managers were rude, too. The food is great, but not enough to put up with the people who work there. Good services goes a long way but so does bad service.