“Great lunch”
Review of Seasons - Davis

Seasons - Davis
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons - Davis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 203 Restaurants in Davis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: First St.
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Following the online reviews we decided to try Seaons for lunch and are glad that we did. We did not have a reservation but were quickly greeted and promptly seated. Our Server was friendly, professional and provided comments on the menu.

My husband had the crab sliders (2) and pasta salad and I went with the pulled pork tacos. My tacos (4) were very meaty and good, but my husband crab sliders and salad were better. Luckily he does not mind sharing so we split our meals and I definitely had the better part of the deal. We've never had crab sliders before they were flavorful, but not over powering and made us wish there was one more slider to share. We're not big on pasta salads, but it really worked with the crab slider. For drinks I had a regular margarita on the rocks and my husband had their special elderflower margarita. If you like margaritas be warned they use a mix and well enough said on that.

We'll definitely recommend Seasons and we're planning on returning but we'll stick with wine for our drinks.

There are parking lots on both corners across from the restaurant, but both were full and we got lucky with someone leaving, so allow time for parking.

1  Thank 2marcopolos
There are newer reviews for Seasons - Davis

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal at Seasons. Everything was excellent- from the lamb shank to the Mahi Mahi with risotto to the steak special. The portions are huge. Service was excellent. Only negative was that we were seated in the middle of the room making it difficult to hear one another. I would insist on a seat against the wall next time, and there will be a next time! Thank you!

1  Thank Sanvie
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Had a quick business lunch here with no wait on a Friday. Clean and tasteful decor, across from the Regal Cinema downtown. The clam chowder was the best my husband had ever had, and the special shrimp salad sandwich was generously sized and tasty. The Cobb salad was mostly romaine lettuce but still good. Service was good, but when I asked for a to-go cup for my iced tea, they didn't have one. Still a good lunch for all.

1  Thank CleopatraBunny
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The food was WONDERFUL! Our son had the cornbread, we had the butternut squash soup, I had the pork, husband had the salmon and both were great. My son had the burger which he said was average.

1  Thank mbehjh
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Great meal before a show at the Mondavi Center. Excellent wine selection. We ordered several appetizers to have a light meal. All were delicious. Great ambiance. Only distraction was the romantic couple seated near us continually taking cell phone pictures with flash probably to post on Facebook! One or two is ok but really when you take pictures of the napkin and cutlery??!!

1  Thank Marcie M

Been to Seasons - Davis? Share your experiences!