Holiday Inn Express & Suites Davis - University Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis(Davis)(Great Value!)
$109
Hyatt Place UC Davis(Davis)(Great Value!)
$132
$123
  • Breakfast included
Best Western University Lodge(Davis)(Great Value!)
$130
$130
$125
AscendHotels
$91
Hallmark Inn at UC Davis(Davis)(Great Value!)
$126
$106
$109
$106
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Palm Court Hotel(Davis)(Great Value!)
$165
$160
Agoda.com
All reviewsroom was cleanworked greatcinnamon rollsparking lotdel tacofree breakfastwithin walking distancecomfortable staythe breakfast areawe've stayedone night staydowntown areahieihoplaundryvioletfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Stayed here for a business meeting. It's a tad dated, but the facilities are well maintained and clean. The rooms are average. It's a "suite", but not in the sense of an Embassy Suites room. It has a small fridge, microwave and sink. They also have an so-so breakfast which is fine for starting your day off (cereals, pastries, yogurts, cold scrambled eggs & bacon, self-serve waffle machine and coffee/tea). There's an iHOP 200 feet away if you want a more substantive breakfast. Nothing fancy, but it does the job and the price is very affordable. I'd stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed October 17, 2011

this hotel was really nice. A friend and i stayed here recently since we had time to come visit a friend that's going to UC Davis. hotel was close to downtown and the campus, taxi ride from the bar was cheap, which we liked. The room was big and not crowded like most, the sheets were crispy and clean, beds were supper comfortable. they have a great pool and and a good breakfast, front desk was helpful and cute as well ;) we had an great stay, thankx.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I travel to Davis alot and i find this to be the best hotel.The staff was friendly and very helpful. The rooms were spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The hot breakfast was a great start to the morning. I would highly recommend this hotel as the Choice hotel for Davis :)

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2011

In our opinion this hotel was very good! The room was in stellar condition and had all the amenities that you would need from a hotel of this caliber.

I was impressed with the breakfast each morning, it was quite good and hot.

The bed was very comfortable, and the TV was a large LCD.

There was a fridge and microwave in the room and everything worked well without problems.

We had no problems to report during our stay, so I can't suggest any negatives.

If I had to nit-pick, the only item I would complain about was the air conditioner, and the ability to keep the room to the desired temperature, but truthfully we never really had any problems.

A+ Hotel and would recommend!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
gmca642, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Davis - University Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2011

Hello Shawnbee,

Thank you for the great review of Comfort Suites UC Davis. I'm glad you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us.

The air conditioner in the room you stayed in had an analog control board. When a board needs to be replaced, we install a new digital control board. If you find yourself in Davis again, please call ahead or send me an email (gm.ca642@choicehotels.com) and we can get you a room with the new board.

Adam

Reviewed April 30, 2011

The front desk people were very friendly and helpful. I so appreciate a no smoking policy. Yeah! The beds and bedding were super comfortable. We asked for a quiet top floor room with two queen beds and slept great.
I do wish the cooler/heater would stay on constantly. It was a bother to sleep with it turning on and off, so I eventually turned it off.
The pool was just right for my kids (7 & 13 years). It would have been more of a blast, if the heater was working on the hot tub. Oh, well.
Great hotel. I highly recommend.

Room Tip: Quiet Room - Top Floor - away from elevator
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family