Our daughter lives and teaches school at Davis and we visited her for her 25th birthday. Dog friendly is the key here. You get what you pay for. The hotel is old but clean. The breakfast is not special but adequate. The pool and hot tub are there for looks as you can't use it until after eleven A.M. The staff was pleasant. Nothing to note to make it special. The price was in line for Davis. If it were in West Sacramento it would be twenty dollars cheaper for location. The internet is very slow. The shower was hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated, smoke-free La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis, conveniently located on Research Park Drive off of Richards Blvd., adjacent to I-80. Each of our smoke-free guest rooms feature comforts with microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, and hairdryers in all rooms. La Quinta Inn & Suites, Davis offers guests an appealing ambiance with easy access to University of California - Davis. Adjacent to Applebee's Neighborhood Grill and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis Hotel Davis
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Davis
- Holiday Inn Davis