“Yum”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Davis, California
“Yum”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great food. Beware, you will get a MASSIVE pile of potatoes (which taste great, it's just a lot), with your crepe, unless it's a dessert crepe. They will substitute a salad instead. This place gets busy, especially on Saturday mornings because it is across the street from the Farmer's Market.

• Visited June 2013

Davis, CA
“Food is average but they must use MSG”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The breakfast is the best here. Omelets are great. Potatoes are good but every time I eat here my hands and feet swell so I feel they must use MSG as this is what happens to me when there is MSG. Sandwiches are just ok.

• Visited July 2013
“Not as good as I remember”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Just got a pesto chicken crepe here and was very disappointed as it was not as good as I remembered. Now, if I want a similar crepe (that is much better) I know to stick to the crepe place on campus in the Silo!

• Visited July 2013
playa del carmen
“Good food, good location, good service”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I went to Crepeville four times during my time in Davis and it was only great, the food was really good, the guys that work there are super nice and the prices are reasonable. I recommend it.

Visited June 2013
Trabuco Canyon, California
“Always a good breakfast”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We have eaten here several times. The breakfasts are very good. You have to order at the counter and then find a seat. Even though the place is usually pretty busy, we never had a problem finding a place to sit. We would recommend Crepeville to anyone visiting Davis.

Visited April 2013

Been to Crepeville? Share your experiences!