“Excellent crepes”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I have been to Crepeville half a dozen times over the past 6-8 years for lunch or dinner or a dessert crepe, and each time we've loved the food.

The front counter service is friendly and efficient, and the crepes are delivered quickly.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I am not a fan of crepes, but my business associates are and they recommended this place. I had a very good omelette with toast and huge glass of diet Coke. My collegues had large plates of crepes with lots of whipped cream. They also have huge muffins that looked wonderful. Breakfast was very inexpensive and the young man that picks up the plates was by frequently to refill my Diet Coke and the coffee cups of my associates. Place with value.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

quick service, good food and outdoor tables make for a great gathering.Fun place to watch the people go by with park across street

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Best entre salad I've had in a long time. High quality ingredients. Nice interior with lots of windows.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Went there for lunch after it being recommended to us. Was a great spot for a Saturday morning brunch. Lots of crepes and egg dishes. Other items too. Fresh ingredients. Lots of choices. Had the Nutella and peanut butter crepe for dessert. Splendid!