“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Davis, California
“Good pizza”
Reviewed July 2, 2009

Their specialty gourmet pizzas are very good. This is exclusively a pick-up & delivery place, so "atmosphere" is not applicable. I order from Pizza Guys fairly regularly. My latest order was an extra large 3 item for scarfing with my 2 guests. It was loaded with the items I ordered - pepperoni, sausage & olives - and was delivered promptly & enjoyed by all.

1 Thank RPF49

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The pizzas are too oilly for me. But I really like the staffs, they are sooo nice.”
Reviewed July 2, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good value for davis. i...”
Reviewed November 20, 2007

good value for davis. i like it.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook