“Lots of fun and delicious fruit - but not organic”
Review of Impossible Acres

Impossible Acres
Ranked #8 of 26 things to do in Davis
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I've been picking peaches at Impossible Acres this summer, and it's been a wonderful experience to be out in the country and walking in the orchards. Great prices, $1.79/lb for peaches. The fruit is not organic, but I was told the fruit is sprayed when dormant.

3  Thank DavisCAL

Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

We always have a good time visiting Impossible Acres! They have lots of fruit in season. The staff are always friendly!

1  Thank Catherinemorland
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Hayrides, petting zoo, all the things necessary for a good time!

1  Thank GoodYellowLabs
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Have taken several classes here on field trips and we always have a great time. Farmer Katie and Farmer Tom(??) are welcoming and well-organzined. I take my own kids here even though I don't have a class to take there anymore!

1  Thank MLShotelsnob
Reviewed November 23, 2010

I enjoy Impossible Acres year over year. This is a locally owned farm where you can go and pick Peaches and other Pit Fruit as well as Berrys. It is nothing fancy...quite funky actually, but a nice slice of rural California. They have Black Berrys, Olallie (sp) Berries and Raspberries. The Farm is easy to access off a secondary road. They charge by weight and the people are nice. I go with my kids and we make a morning of it, then go home and either cook with what we bought or cut and toss over ice cream. A nice way to spend a few hours and support a local farm. It is an old timely kind of thing to do, plus the fruit is fresh and good!

4  Thank FastEddieBikeTours