“Fabulous food - great atmosphere and good value specials”

Brio Tuscany Grille
Ranked #35 of 145 Restaurants in Dana Point
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Niguel Road
Description: Enjoy fresh ocean breezes, intimate conversation, dancing and dining with family and friends. Live entertainment further enhances your pleasurable experience at Brio Tuscany Grille. See firsthand why Brio Tuscany Grille has been a favorite for so many in South Orange County. The fabulous dishes and engaging atmosphere provide the ideal combination for memorable family gatherings, intimate dinners or power lunches. Many who visit Brio for the first time find its elegant atmosphere, delectable food and excellent service a combination that's simply second to none.
Canada
“Fabulous food - great atmosphere and good value specials”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Brio offers several Ten Dollar specials for diners eating beore 6:30. We arrive at 7:30 on a weeknight. The parking lot was quite full with Mercedes, Porches, BMW and Lexus.

We were escourted to our table immediately and offered a menu. The server walk us through the menu items and made suggestions based on the questions we asked. It had been several years since I had tried Speghetti and meatballs, so I gave them a try. A wonderful choice. My son had the pizza and wife Manacotti. All meals were a generous size and tasty. I usually mystery shop restaurants and if Brio would have been my assignment today, the food, service and cleanliness would have easily been a positive writeup.

• Visited August 2011

Houston, Texas
“Fantastico”
Reviewed May 30, 2010

I was visiting from Houston, Tx and my friend took me there for their 10.00 dinners on a Tuesday night. The shrimp pasta was Superb! the service was really good. The bar was packed with people....the ambiance was very nice. I loved the place. I can't wait to go back.