“Nice jazz in evening”
Review of Vue Restaurant

Vue Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Vue Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 146 Restaurants in Dana Point
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pacific Coast Highway
Description: Whether you're craving a relaxed ocean-view breakfast or anticipating a romantic anniversary dinner, our Dana Point restaurant, Vue, is sure to meet your expectations. Our culinary team brings you exceptional Italian cuisine including the freshest meats and seafood. Chefs have created a diverse menu, including pizza, chicken and antipasti dishes with the finest ingredients. A rich and varied wine list and an elegant yet casual atmosphere complete your dining experience. Visit us for breakfast, lunch or dinner and choose from indoor or outdoor seating.
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Found breakfast buffet expensive ($23), liked the light meals and view at the second floor of the Vue.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Definitely above average, but I hesitate to say "very good". My salmon was overdone, but my sister LOVED her steak. The service was excellent, though.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

After a long travel day, all I needed was something quick and good, so I walked in and sat at the bar. Well, on top of meeting those two requirements, I also got incredibly nice service and a million dollar view.

BTW - their outside setting is fabulous but it was just too windy for me. On a calm night, it would have been ideal.

The menu was fairly extensive, but my focus was on their lite fare and I went for soup (good) and then their short rib sliders which were excellent.

I finished off with a nice dessert and a cup of coffee.

Brooke was friendly, engaging and fun.

If you are in the area stop in, it is well worth a visit.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

If your staying at the Marriott and the weather co-operates this is a great place albeit pricey to eat or drink ( $15 martini's). The menu has some great items but was a bit hit or miss. At the end of the day your best bet would be to stop in and grab a few drinks and appitizers on the patio and enjoy the fantastic weather and views.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I had lunch at Vue at the Marriott Cliffs Resort and Spa. The ambiance was the best - like being in the islands. Indoors and outdoors flows together. Lots of cushy seating - great for romantics and families alike. We enjoyed delicious salads and fish tacos, and just wished we had room for dessert (those sounded delicious as well). For a lunch destination, this is it! Just show your lunch receipt for complimentary valet parking.