“Casanova at it's best”

Casanova Ristorante
Ranked #22 of 146 Restaurants in Dana Point
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Casanova Italian Restaurant and Cocktail Lounge offers authentic North Italian cuisine in a romantic atmosphere. Many customers enjoy our specialties and specially selected wine list. The restaurant has a warm and friendly Italian ambiance with terracotta tiles and many beautiful images of Venice. It offers an indoor as well as an outdoor dinning experience. The delicious cuisine and wonderful music of many greats, including Frank Sinatra and Tony Bennett creates an atmosphere for love and celebration at Casanova. We are located just a mile away from the Ritz Carlton and the St. Regis Hotels off the Dana Point Harbor. Please visit our web site for our most up-to-date menu and dining specialties!
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I went once alone but i can tell that casanova is a beautiful small italian restaurant with character and wonderful food! Beautiful service and friendly staff ! Worth visiting in Dana Point ! :)

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to know if this place could live up to the ratings. It DID. I know...it's in a strip mall. Let that go. These guys are on it... Super friendly, quick service and stellar food. We had the eggplant parm app and the marguerita pizza. Both were excellent! Bravo!!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

The service was exceptional! The pizza tasted like genuine sicilian pizza, as well as all the dishes my group ordered. The best Italian I've had since being in Italy no doubt. The pink lady fettucini is to die for! My drink never dipped below the halfway mark. Prices are moderate but completely worth it!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner here. The food and service were both excellent. We received a complimentary dessert for our 20th anniversary. It was delicious as well.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Wow, here we are just finishing our early dinner. To start, the drinks are just what you order (I had a Cosmo, husband had a grey goose martini). We started with the calamari - cooked to perfection with an authentic marinara. I am a authentic New Yorker and this restaurant takes me back to Brooklyn and little Italy! We just finished their fresh eggplant and tender veal Marsala. Simply put....we can't wait to come back !!!