My wife and I stay at a lot of top rated hotels and were dissappointed with this one. When we arrived we were told that we didn't have an ocean room with a king size bed. We told them it was guaranteed and the lady stated they never guarantee a king. We then produced a print out that specifically guaranteed a king. She then went to the back room. She came out a few moments later magically finding the room we were guaranteed and then made us wait two hours. This is after being guaranteed early check in. We found her to be arrogant and condescending. They gave us a room on the ground floor where prople were milling about just outside our window so we had very little privacy. The room was small compared to what we are used to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury coastal living at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, a resort in Dana Point, California situated high on a seaside bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and offering a relaxed Southern California vibe near Laguna Beach, Los Angeles and San Diego. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Hotel Dana Point
- Ritz Dana Point
- Ritz-Carlton Dana Point
- Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel