This is one of the nicest hotels we have ever stayed at. Not only is the hotel itself superb, the view from our balcony was incredible. We didn't want to leave! The staff are like no other hotel staff we have every experienced. They definately add to the experience in a very positive way. They are friendly, polite and do just about anything to make your stay more pleasant. The work out facility has a view of the Pacific and actually we looked forward to working out because the facilities were so top notch. We did not eat at the hotel so can't comment on the food but we can recommend a little Italian restaurant which is a 5 minute drive from the hotel called Stella's. Again friendly staff and excellent food. Overall the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel gets a 5 star rating from us. We definately will go back (soon I hope)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury coastal living at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, a resort in Dana Point, California situated high on a seaside bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and offering a relaxed Southern California vibe near Laguna Beach, Los Angeles and San Diego. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Prestigia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Hotel Dana Point
- Ritz Dana Point
- Ritz-Carlton Dana Point
- Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel