I will start with the service because it stood out. Every staff we encountered established eye contact, initiated and engaged us in conversation without being intrusive, offered help and ensured we had what we needed, even anticipated our needs. We were able to check in before 8AM and check out at 3PM.
The hotel itself has luxurious finishes in the public areas and rooms (please see photos). The room (we had a coastal view) was on the smaller side, but was simply yet well appointed. The bathroom had marble floors, walls, and vanity, crystal lights. The word opulent comes to mind. The gym has floor to ceiling windows facing the ocean. The grounds and setting are breathtaking! With the bluff, the Pacific Ocean... (See photos.) There is a path to the beach but you can use the shuttle if you prefer not to walk. The small details and special touches - fresh flowers, fragrant smell in the lobby, complimentary beach and pool toys, beach umbrellas, etc make for an experience I would love to repeat. It is a great place to relax or have some fun time with family or pamper yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury coastal living at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, a resort in Dana Point, California situated high on a seaside bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and offering a relaxed Southern California vibe near Laguna Beach, Los Angeles and San Diego. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Hotel Dana Point
- Ritz Dana Point
- Ritz-Carlton Dana Point
- Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel