From the moment we arrived we felt welcomed. The valet staff was so friendly and attentive. We arrived early and our room was ready. Even received an upgrade for being a lifetime platinum Marriott member.
We had a partial ocean view with a nice size deck. Room was very quiet, only suggestion would be more lighting.
We spent time in the lobby bar, the market place, and 180blu. Staff was extremely knowledgable and courteous.
Also enjoyed walks on the trails outside the hotel. Breathtaking views.
We did spend a day by the pool and wished the pool bar would have been opened.
Overall great 5 day get away. A very relaxing atmosphere and exactly what we were looking for. Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury coastal living at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, a resort in Dana Point, California situated high on a seaside bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and offering a relaxed Southern California vibe near Laguna Beach, Los Angeles and San Diego. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Hotel Dana Point
- Ritz Dana Point
- Ritz-Carlton Dana Point
- Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel