Bring your wallet and credits cards for you will need them, but the price is worth it! Fabulous food, wonderful rooms, beautiful views, private beach, quiet areas with a relaxing feel to the entire hotel. We took a stash of $2.00 bills for tipping and we did use them up as the staff is there to help you and you want to tip them. Felt like a true vacation were you sleep, relax, eat, and enjoy the sun and sand!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury coastal living at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, a resort in Dana Point, California situated high on a seaside bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and offering a relaxed Southern California vibe near Laguna Beach, Los Angeles and San Diego. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Hotel Dana Point
- Ritz Dana Point
- Ritz-Carlton Dana Point
- Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel