I joined my husband on a business trip here for three nights. Our room was on the first floor and we had a balcony with a fire place and a view of the ocean. A perfect place to sit and read a book have lunch or dinner and especially to watch the sunset. We ordered room service one night and sat outside beside the fire place everything was so good. The staff were excellent and gave me good advice as to how to spend my days. I had breakfast and dinner at Raya and the food was outstanding and again the great view of the ocean. It was suggested that I go to Laguna Beach one day and I had a great day, you could easily spend hours going into all the little shops and art galleries. From check in to check out the staff/service were amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury coastal living at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, a resort in Dana Point, California situated high on a seaside bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and offering a relaxed Southern California vibe near Laguna Beach, Los Angeles and San Diego. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Hotel Dana Point
- Ritz Dana Point
- Ritz-Carlton Dana Point
- Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel