This hotel is very modern and beautiful. You are always greeted by smiling faces. Yes, the balconies might be a little small, but the view makes up for it. The club level's food was amazing. The bathroom was awesome, it was all marble. They have a really cool walking trail that takes you all the way to downtown Laguna Niguel. The beach was nice. Didn't try the restaurants, way too expensive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury coastal living at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, a resort in Dana Point, California situated high on a seaside bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and offering a relaxed Southern California vibe near Laguna Beach, Los Angeles and San Diego. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Hotel Dana Point
- Ritz Dana Point
- Ritz-Carlton Dana Point
- Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel