We stayed here for 4 nights after a long flight from Australia. It was only a bit over an hours drive from LAX & was a perfect place to unwind before going to a conference in San Diego. The Blue Lantern had lovely views over the Marina in Dana Point and we found the room very spacious with comfortable bedding & very large bathroom. We thought that the breakfast was good but not outstanding & it was a lovely touch to have afternoon drinks & nibbles included in the tariffs.
There were lovely restaurants within walking distance of the blue Lantern.
I think that the location of the Inn is wonderful because it is right on the coast away from the busy coast road & there are beautiful walks nearby. The nearby beaches also are very good.
The only downside we had was some noisy musicians were playing outside our window until very late be night (We did stay during a jazz festival, so I'm sure this noise factor is not normal)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point