This was the last leg of our three week vacation in Southern California and we saved the best for last. What a wonderful property. The location is great - we had a beautiful view of the harbor and our room was charming. The bed was comfortable and the patio delightful. Each morning there was a breakfast with a hot entree. We would have liked more variety for the hot entry however fruit/juices/cereal and muffins were included. There was wine/cheese & dessert in the afternoon that was very nice. You could have turn down service that included cleaning your bathroom. All the services are included - free internet, parking,breakfast and turn down service. There were games and books in the library and lobby. They even gave us champagne the last night there and thanked us for our stay. WE spent 5 nights and it was wonderful. Highly recommend for any couple who wants a nice romantic experience and gorgeous views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point