Labor Day weekend was the third time we have stayed at this wonderful bed and breakfast in Dana Point, CA. Setting on a bluff overlooking the Dana Point harbor, each room has either a patio or balcony with fantastic views of not only the harbor but the blue Pacific.
Rooms are spacious and well appointed. A delightful breakfast is served each morning with wine and various snacks in the afternoon. The staff, without exception, are very helpful providing suggestions for restaurants and other attractions. We look forward to our next stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point