Very quaint and beautiful B&B right on the harbor. We had a great room with our own private balcony patio that over looked Dana Point Harbor. Exceptional breakfast every morning with a great selection. Every afternoon there was wine and cheese for the guests. The location was perfect because it was close to shopping, the harbor, and other local beaches. One great beach was salt creek, fantastic park setting with beautiful sunsets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point