Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn
$206
$185
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$189
$183
$247
$227
$169
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

Best Western Plus Marina Shores Hotel(Dana Point)(Great Value!)
$150
  • Breakfast included
$227
Hotwire.com
$599
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $673/night.

$629
$599
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewspacific edgewine and cheesedana point harborafternoon winecarpe diemtower roomcity viewb and bhappy hour with winechart housegas fireplacegreat view of the harborjacuzzi tubhard boiled eggscliff overlookingboutique hotelsitting area
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Us: Two Southern Californians and a 15 month old Poquito.

Pros:
Great location perched up on a dramatic cliff.
First-Call Staff.
Easy Parking.
Nice food within walking distance.
Loyalty Program.
Best (complimentary) breakfast in Southern California.
Great Wi-Fi reception.
Free DVDs in the lobby to bring up to the room.
Nice gas fireplace in room with the flick of a switch.
In-room wine list decent - $18 for Pinot Noir.
Complementary turn-down service.

Cons:
Jacuzzi tub not really that strong would be nicer if they had a real jacuzzi overlooking the bay!

Perks/Notes:
Rate: 165 inclusive all fees
Booked online at 2:15pm - hotel front very friendly and quick, checkin at 3pm instead at most place it's 4pm.

Would I return?

Sent from my iPhone.

Room Tip: Room 207 has a nice view of the sunrise in the morning.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2013

New Year's Eve getting ready for a party and there is no hot water. Called down to Carmen at the front desk and she said let it run a little longer and she would check and call back. Ran "hot" water 15 minutes and it never came on and she never called back...took cold shower. On the way out I asked about hot water and Carmen said it should be working, but that she had another call about the water as well. Checking out the next day, I waited till I had paid and then inquired about the hot water situation so as to not act like I was trying to get a freebie. The lady at the front desk (manager) was indifferent even when the lady behind me said she had the same problem. Not sure what I was looking for, but I did not expect a cold shoulder with my cold shower!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MICHAEL B
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I had the most wonerful stay. From the time I enter the front door through my checkout I couldn't have asked for anything more. I was meant with a smile and a warm greeting room was perfect veiw off the charts all I can say is "WOW". If your thinking of staying here think no more and book it now. THANKS BLUE LANTERN INN.

Room Tip: Any rooms is worth it. It's also the staff that made my stay all worth while.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2012

we have stayed at this hotel many times, the veiw the serve the free wine are all excellent, within easy walking distance to dana point eateries and attractions, watch for special bargains on their website, best bargains always during the week for seniors, quick trip from la for a great rest stop during the week, the rooms oceanside have the most spectacular veiw, they even have bikes to borrow, the rooms are great, and very comfy, great for a romantic get away

Room Tip: call for last minute specials
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nanlar10
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Our recent stay at the Blue Lantern was the perfect escape. From the moment we checked in, we felt welcomed and at home. The space is beautiful and the room pristine. We immediately turned on our in-room fireplace and tucked in for the night. When we woke up in the morning, the views out of our window were a dream. Downstairs a full breakfast was waiting for us, complete with a cup of coffee and newspaper. This was the absolute perfect vacation spot for two city-dwellers looking for a way to unwind, sleep in, and relax in a serene spot. This will certainly not be the last time we stay at the Blue Lantern Inn and I would highly recommend this spot to anyone looking for an escape from your day to day stresses.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple