Beautiful views of Dana Point Harbor which is the beach town after Laguna Beach. Be sure to ask for a view room with a balcony. Room 301 at the very top is worth the extra money, and was pleasantly surprised that they had champagne and chocolates waiting. Great area for walking and relaxing after you get passed the check in staff which from reading the other reviews seem to be the biggest negative. Very unfriendly and condescending toward guests. Cannons restaurant is next door which has a beautiful view as well. From 4:30 to 5:30 wine, cheese and appetizers are out. Coffee, tea, cookies and cucumber, citrus water always available in lobby. Breakfast was amazing with pancakes, bacon, boiled eggs, all kinds of bread, and juice. Reminds me of an older Cape Cod BB. Enjoyed our stay, but stayed away from desk demons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point