We were really looking forward to our stay here. Frankly, it wasn't all that we had expected. The woman who checked us in (Christine?) just did not have a very warm or welcoming personality and it never really improved every time I had to deal with her. In general, the vibe is that they are doing you a favor letting you stay there. The room was very clean and nicely appointed. It was great fun being able to sit out on our balcony overlooking the partial view of the ocean. The elevator alone has an unbelievable view. The bathroom with spa tub was very nice but we had to live with the noise of the waterjets, which wouldn't turn off, for an hour until the desk clerk flipped the circuit breaker to the tub. The breakfast was underwhelming and not up to the quality we had expected. One night here was probably enough for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point