“Breakfast Burrito Heaven!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Our last morning of camping of course was spent tearing everything down - so of course rather than cooking one last time - the decision was made to order out. What a great idea! We called in our order for breakfast burritos to go and they were ready by the time we arrived to pick up! $7-8 for a ginormous ham burrito with some taters. Try them out next time - you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Delicious coffee, amazing food and service. Go early because it gets very busy. The prices are great too. A must!

1  Thank R0cheR
Reviewed March 29, 2013

While visiting Dana Point area, we have breakfast one to two times a week. Omelets are incredible. Eggs are the freshest ever which I think is one of the secrets. Pancakes are ordered in exchange for toast for a free exchange. Their pancakes are light fluffy and oh so good. I use my pancake as my breakfast desert. They have a new Kickin Ketchup that's incredible with potatoes and I put some on my eggs. Not nearly as spicy as tobasco but really good. Service is always great, the receptionist actually remembered my name after 3 visits. Dana Point news survey votes this place #1 for breakfast. There is a wait on Sundays especially that can last over 30 minutes. Outside or inside tables. Best bang for the buck also. Enjoy.

1  Thank Jerry B
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My wife and I started the day at RJ's bustling cafe in Dana Point. We were happy to set and the bar and observe the breakfast orders streaming out of the compact kitchen. Friendly but all business wait staff helped us select egg white omelettes with spinach and turkey burger. Awesome! Light, filling and delicious - all at the same time.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have never had worse service in my life!! My husband and I took his grandparents for the first time. We requested an indoor table and were seated with no problem after waiting about twenty minutes, not a big deal. A waitress didn't come by the table for another ten minutes. Grandma had a few questions for the waitress about items on the menu, having never been there before. The waitress was exasperated and annoyed by the questions, and was quite rude with her answers. About two minutes after placing our order another rude waitress came to our table with what she called a "dilemma." She proceeded to explain that our table was actually reserved for a large party that had been waiting before us and we needed to move to a table outside. Number 1: it was 60 degrees outside and we were with grandparents in their 80s. Number 2: it was not our fault the hostess sat us there 15 minutes prior. Number 3: she could have asked us if we minded moving instead of telling us. The waitress was of course annoyed we wanted to sit inside. A table was cleaned and we moved. Having worked at a restaurant more up scale than RJ's Cafe for 6 years, I know a thing or two about customer service. I never in a million years thought I would be told to move tables and treated so rudely in the process! This place would have got a 1 star rating had the food not been good.

2  Thank Nurseandy09