“Good experience”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Crown Valley Pkwy
Description: Our culinary approach follows  the time-honored tradition  of grilling meats over hot, mesquite embers.  With a dedication to sourcing responsibly,  the food at Salt Creek Grille is crafted with the freshest meats,  poultry, fish, and produce available.  Enjoy our handcrafted menu items paired with unique wines from boutique vineyards  and well-known cellars, catering  to both the connoisseur and casual diner.
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Location was great, not ocean side. Parking service was excellent and efficient. The service was quick and efficient. Access from 1 was easy. The food was excellent, burgers they offer are huge and high quality, the pork chop meal was amazing and the soups excellent as well. A safe stop, all the food appeared to be excellent. 1/2 price whines were an added bonus on our visit. Services and prices were reasonable considering the area/location.

There are newer reviews for Salt Creek Grille

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The food was good. They grill most everything. They even have a grilled salad. I had huevos rancheros and it was good. They have a beautiful outdoor fire ring with seating and the wood work on the building is great. Good parking.

1  Thank utahwild
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

The wife and I love mondays for the half price wine. Food is always spectacular and you must order the chocolate soufle.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

The food and service seem to be always good as this is our 3rd visit, and while we went there on our first day after travel, it was very good.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We went to this restaurant yesterday for my husband's birthday. We are locals, so we have been here numerous times. The food, service and ambiance is usually pretty good. But yesterday it was a little off. The restaurant was not that busy and there were a lot of empty tables. The lady took us to a dark booth for seating. It was sunny and beautiful weather so we asked to be seated by the window instead to take advantage of the beautiful ocean view. The lady was sort of hesitant and took us right next to a table parked with double strollers. That table was already in the middle of their lunch, and each parent had each of the infant twins. I really didn't want them to have to move their strollers and interrupt their lunch so we I chose the table behind them. I thought it odd that the lady was trying to seat us there, when there were so many empty tables by the windows.

The waitress passes by us several times before finally coming to take our orders. When she finally got around to us, she seemed very smug and asked us if we have ever been there before. It wouldn't have caught my attention, but the way she asked was almost as if she was saying "Can you afford us?" More than a little off putting. If it wasn't my husband's birthday, and that we were hungry for lunch, I think I would have gone elsewhere.

My 2 teenage boys seemed to enjoy their food, and my husband as well, but the chicken breast added to my quinoa/kale salad was quite dry and hard. For a $17 dollar salad it wasn't worth it for me. I have had better meals here in the past, and better service as well.

I understand that this is a pricey area, but remember that not everyone is a tourist. It's best to keep the airs down, if you'd like repeat customers from the locale.

1  Thank Camellia S