Great, luxury hotel close to the beach, directly beside a wonderful golf course. The Hotel is locaed about 1.5 hours south of LAX. it is very nice surrouned by green palm trees and flowers. It is directly at the Monarch Beach Golf course. Excellent service, very nice people. Rooms are spacious with state-of-the-art equipment. The downside is the pricing, it is very expensive and the charge for every single service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary is sublimely located near Southern California's renowned destinations, including Catalina Island and Dana Point Harbor. Nestled hillside overlooking a private beach, discover an array of adventuresome experiences at our coveted Orange County resort. From thrilling water sports, to championship golf links, to acclaimed Miraval Life in Balance Spa, encounter lasting memories at our pristine coastal locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach