This is a beautiful hotel but the rooms were very noisy. Granted I may have just been on a bad floor but the patrons were yelling in the hallways, every flush of the toilet, shower and hair dryer could easily be heard, and every room service pickup came with a crashing of plates and silverware as if they were being dumped into a bin. In addition, a maid opened my room door without even a knock. Thank god I had the additional security bold latched which stopped the door from opening completely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary is sublimely located near Southern California's renowned destinations, including Catalina Island and Dana Point Harbor. Nestled hillside overlooking a private beach, discover an array of adventuresome experiences at our coveted Orange County resort. From thrilling water sports, to championship golf links, to acclaimed Miraval Life in Balance Spa, encounter lasting memories at our pristine coastal locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach