Very large rooms, perfect for family with two teenage daughters. Went Memorial Day Weekend so hotel seemed near full and there were four weddings taking place that weekend which may be why service was uneven. Problem getting food order at pool and a list of local restaurants delivered to our room. Other than that, everyone was very friendly and helpful. Tram to beach does require patience as it can involve waiting at peak times. Spa area was wonderful and the girls enjoyed sauna, lap pool, and hot tub experience. Got a good rate calling the hotel directly so we thought that due to the number of activities available it was a good value for our family, and we would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond resort overlooks the Pacific and offers private beach club access, with watersports, oceanfront golf, award-winning Miraval Life in Balance Spa, swimming pools, upscale dining, activities programs and more. Located in Dana Point, the resort offers easy access to a variety of Southern California attractions including Catalina Island, Dana Point Harbor, Laguna art galleries and events, Disneyland and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach