The minute you walk in and you are "wowed" with the views and the space. The rooms are really kept well. Mine had no view, on the pool 1st floor. It was still charming. Usually I get a view of the ocean. Quiet, comfortable, romantic, special, clean . . . everything to love. The spa is great - not as clean as it should be in the wet areas, though. Great staff. Downsides? Food and beverage are so overpriced you feel insulted ($4.50 for a can of coke, for example). That's it - the beach, the running paths, the workout area, the overall ambiance . . . it's all wonderful and special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond resort overlooks the Pacific and offers private beach club access, with watersports, oceanfront golf, award-winning Miraval Life in Balance Spa, swimming pools, upscale dining, activities programs and more. Located in Dana Point, the resort offers easy access to a variety of Southern California attractions including Catalina Island, Dana Point Harbor, Laguna art galleries and events, Disneyland and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Expedia, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach