The St. Regis, Monarch Beach is a beautiful hotel, with spa, golf, pool and beach amenities. The service is top-notch and the rooms are beautiful. We especially enjoyed the workout facilities, which were well-equipped and within their spa so there was access to full lockers, etc. Their on-site dining and bars are in general beautiful and several have fantastic views. Our favorite, however, was their beach-side restaurant, which was down near the Pacific water's edge. (You need to take a shuttle bus there.) It is right on the beach -- for nice pre and post dinner walks -- and the food was excellent. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary is sublimely located near Southern California's renowned destinations, including Catalina Island and Dana Point Harbor. Nestled hillside overlooking a private beach, discover an array of adventuresome experiences at our coveted Orange County resort. From thrilling water sports, to championship golf links, to acclaimed Miraval Life in Balance Spa, encounter lasting memories at our pristine coastal locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach