An absolutely beautiful hotel. Very accomodating staff, beautiful room, grounds. Truly enjoyed my stay. 3 highlights to share. They are not directly on the beach, but have a nice shuttle service to their private beach. Very nice beach accommodations. I enjoyed multiple sunsets from the outdoor patio in front of the fireplace. They have many hummingbirds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary is sublimely located near Southern California's renowned destinations, including Catalina Island and Dana Point Harbor. Nestled hillside overlooking a private beach, discover an array of adventuresome experiences at our coveted Orange County resort. From thrilling water sports, to championship golf links, to acclaimed Miraval Life in Balance Spa, encounter lasting memories at our pristine coastal locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach