I stayed at the St. Regis while attending a best friend's recent wedding in southern California. This hotel is absolutely breathtaking. The staff is extremely attentive taking care of our every request. Our room, a suite, was spacious and had an amazing view of the grounds and the ocean. A short ride in the hotel shuttle will get you through the golf course and on to the isolated beach. It's centrally located between Dana Point and Laguna Beach. If you are in the area, it's a must visit and must stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary is sublimely located near Southern California's renowned destinations, including Catalina Island and Dana Point Harbor. Nestled hillside overlooking a private beach, discover an array of adventuresome experiences at our coveted Orange County resort. From thrilling water sports, to championship golf links, to acclaimed Miraval Life in Balance Spa, encounter lasting memories at our pristine coastal locale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach